Born on the 18th of April 1986 in Hof, Germany.
- 2007 Fachhochschulreife, Staatliche Fachoberschule Hof
- 2012 Medieninformatik, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), University of Applied Sciences Hof
- 2012 - 2017 Internship, (Junior) Web Developer @ Jung von Matt
- 2017 - 2020 Senior Web Developer @ Demodern - Creative Technologies
- Since 2020 Senior Web Developer @ Tomorrow
I've been working with clients such as BMW, Bosch, DFB, Elbphilharmonie, Mercedes-Benz, smart and more.
- 2015 Frontend Development :: DFB Ehrenrunde website (Jung von Matt) [more information]
AngularJS v1, Less
- 2016 Frontend Development :: BMW VISION NEXT 100 special (Jung von Matt) [more information]
Vanilla JS, SCSS
- 2016 Web Development :: Countdown Elbphilharmonie campaign platform (Jung von Matt) [more information]
Django, AngularJS v1, SCSS with BEM
- 2018 Web Engineering :: automotive retail experience for smart (Demodern) [more information]
React, Redux, SCSS
- 2019 Web Engineering :: 3D car configurator application for smart (Demodern) [more information]
React, Redux, styled-components, Jest, Jenkins, PCF
- Since 2020 Web Engineering :: relaunching tomorrow.one marketing website, self-service pages and sign up. To achieve scalability and maintainability I introduced a design system (component library) which powers almost all Tomorrow websites today.
TypeScript, React, Redux, styled-components, Next.js, Storybook, Jest, Testing Library, Node.js, Headless CMS, Kubernetes, docker, GitLab CI
- (Frontend) Web Engineering 9+ years of experience, writing clean and maintainable code.
- UX/UI Development I love to create easy-to-use interfaces and to work closely with the UX/UI Designers to create the best user journey.
- Technical Project Management Project planning, client and service provider communications - My favourite agile process frameworks are Scrum and Kanban (with periodically team retrospectives).
- Technical Lead Software architecture, code review, communication, mentoring - I'm always happy and curious to improve and reflect current workflows within the team and company in a collaborative way. I'm a fan of flat hierarchies, transparency, self-management and empowerment.
- Working remotely
- 2015 Web Development, UX/UI-Design, Querfeld website (free time)
- 2016 Web Development, TRUST THE GIRLS online platform (free time)
- 2017 Web-Application Development, visitor selftest for Kanal phil harmonie II. by BALTIC RAW ORG at Elbphilharmonie Revisited exhibition, Deichtorhallen Hamburg (free time)
Still here? Thank you!